Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Meeting 20 (8th Oct. 2013): Schools that make a difference to post-compulsory uptake of science
- #SciTeachJC: Discrete KS3 HSW
- Meeting Nineteen (7th May): A School’s Experience of the Discrete Teaching of Scientific Skills at Early Secondary Level
- Meeting Eighteen (16th April) The Impact of Teacher Subject Knowledge on Student Achievement: Evidence from Within-Teacher Within-Student Variation
- Meeting Seventeen (19th March) The use of ethical frameworks by students following a new science course for 16-18 year-olds
Tag Archives: energy
Ian Lawrence, (2007) “Teaching Energy: Thoughts from the SPT11–14 Project” Physics Educucation 42 (2007): 402-409. doi: 10.1088/0031-9120/42/4/011 (.PDF link). Abstract: Describing the world in terms of energy is necessarily quantitative: one must be able to do the sums for the … Continue reading