Please use the comment box below to suggest papers, or areas of study that the Science Teaching Journal Club might like to investigate in the future. You could also try tweeting the @SciTeachJC account on Twitter.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Meeting 20 (8th Oct. 2013): Schools that make a difference to post-compulsory uptake of science
- #SciTeachJC: Discrete KS3 HSW
- Meeting Nineteen (7th May): A School’s Experience of the Discrete Teaching of Scientific Skills at Early Secondary Level
- Meeting Eighteen (16th April) The Impact of Teacher Subject Knowledge on Student Achievement: Evidence from Within-Teacher Within-Student Variation
- Meeting Seventeen (19th March) The use of ethical frameworks by students following a new science course for 16–18 year-olds