Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Meeting 20 (8th Oct. 2013): Schools that make a difference to post-compulsory uptake of science
- #SciTeachJC: Discrete KS3 HSW
- Meeting Nineteen (7th May): A School’s Experience of the Discrete Teaching of Scientific Skills at Early Secondary Level
- Meeting Eighteen (16th April) The Impact of Teacher Subject Knowledge on Student Achievement: Evidence from Within-Teacher Within-Student Variation
- Meeting Seventeen (19th March) The use of ethical frameworks by students following a new science course for 16-18 year-olds
Author Archives: alby
The paper we’ll be discussing this week is: Archer, Louise et al. 2010. “‘Doing’ science versus ‘being’ a scientist: Examining 10/11-year-old schoolchildren’s constructions of science through the lens of identity”, Science Education 94(4): 617-639. doi: 10.1002/sce.20399. Download PDF (146kB) Abstract … Continue reading