Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Meeting 20 (8th Oct. 2013): Schools that make a difference to post-compulsory uptake of science
- #SciTeachJC: Discrete KS3 HSW
- Meeting Nineteen (7th May): A School’s Experience of the Discrete Teaching of Scientific Skills at Early Secondary Level
- Meeting Eighteen (16th April) The Impact of Teacher Subject Knowledge on Student Achievement: Evidence from Within-Teacher Within-Student Variation
- Meeting Seventeen (19th March) The use of ethical frameworks by students following a new science course for 16-18 year-olds
Monthly Archives: April 2012
John Falk and Lynn Dierking “The 95 Percent Solution: School is not where most Americans learn most of their science”, American Scientist 98: 486-493 (2010), doi: 10.1511/2010.87.486. [Download .PDF] Abstract: We contend that a major educational advantage enjoyed by the … Continue reading